When I was pregnant with my 7 year old, I used Floradix and it worked, but I had to take it more times and for longer. When I was pregnant with my twins 3-1/2 years ago, I took the Iron Tonic Tincture instead, and I felt better faster. I gave it to my boy twin when he was 1, and to his older brother who at the time was 5. Two years later, I'm ready to give it to my 7 yr old knowing how effective it was with him. It is the most efficient iron supplement I've ever used! F. E.
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the applicaiton below. You'll be notified of your status and account information shortly. We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!