I am a nursing mother to a baby who is not a strong nurser. She will not take a bottle with breast milk or formula, so it is imperative that I keep my milk supply up. I regularly drink Herb Lore's Nursing Tea Moringa Blend as well as take the Nursing Tincture Moringa Blend a couple of times a day. That has kept my milk supply up long after other mothers I know say their milk has dried up. My baby is 9 months old and still happily nursing several times a day. Without the herbs for nursing, I believe my milk would have dried up long ago since my baby does not nurse for long at each feeding. S.E.
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- Please submit a completed application (below). You will be notified of your status shortly.
We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!