Hello, I am currently expecting my 11th baby. Ever since I had my 8th baby, I have lived in DREAD of afterpains. After my 9th, the after pains were so bad that I actually went into shock several times and passed out more than once -- this was not due to blood loss, just shock and intensity. This was with taking ibuprofen. Labor and birth were nothing by comparison. I often wished that I could just do labor and birth twice instead of doing the after pains. I was terrified with my 10th because I had learned that after pains do literally get worse after each one -- they don't ever max out. I ordered the large bottle of your After Pain Relief Tincture thinking that would be plenty and hoping desperately that it might help. I cannot tell you how amazing it was! Every time an after pain started, I could feel the shaking and chalky whiteness of shock start, but as soon as I took the tincture, it made a huge difference. It was completely manageable! I started taking the tincture before nursing, and that was the BEST. I was horrified when I ran out after only the first day. I had another tincture from a different company that helped, but it did not hold a candle to yours. I ordered another bottle but didn't get it in time to help with the worst of it. So, with this baby, I am planning to order 3 or 4 of the 4oz bottles right up front. I really cannot tell you what a Godsend this tincture is. I am terrified at the thought of not having it! I am a HUGE advocate of this product and I tell all of my homebirthing friends and mothers of large families about it. Thank you! M.B.S.
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the applicaiton below. You'll be notified of your status and account information shortly. We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!