I just had to email and let you know I've been using your Vitex for the last 7 weeks and the length of my cycles have gone from 33 days to 27 days! I am amazed and excited! I use a fertility monitor which tracks the electrolytes in saliva and then with the help of a vaginal monitor calculates maximum fertility days. Before your Vitex, I was getting a reading for 2 maximum fertile days, 6 - 7 days apart, which doesn't sound quite normal. This last cycle, I had 2 maximum fertile days but they were on days 14 and 16 which is much closer than 7 days apart. I started taking the Pre-Conception Tea, so I bet by this next cycle it will be even better! I can't thank you enough for helping me with this! I feel I know my body better and am in more control of my fertility! In the next month or so, we plan to try to conceive! A.G. (Note: This client now has a brand new baby!)
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the applicaiton below. You'll be notified of your status and account information shortly. We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!