Hi! I ordered your Labor Tincture for my pregnant daughter. I wanted to let you know that she gave a very quick birth to a beautiful girl on Valentine's Day. We both felt your Labor Tincture helped with a sluggish labor that wasn't progressing very well. And OMG, after a few doses of your tincture, the labor became more regular and her baby was born in the triage room! She didn't even have time to get in a labor room at the hospital. (yeah, it was a hospital birth, but was so quick, the hospital didn't have time to intervene). So thank you, you have a great product! S.H.
This program is for companies that buy product to resell to their clients or patients.
Benefits of being an Herb Lore Wholesaler
- No minimum orders are required.
Three levels of price discounts depending on how much total product you order (mix & match).
- Order 1-19 items = 40% discount
- Order 20-49 items = 45% discount
- Order 50+ items = 50% discount
- Get your business listed on the Herb Lore website to help drive customers to your location, increasing your sales.
- We can provide informational materials to you to help your customers know what to order, how to use it correctly and usage and dosage information.
Other reasons to become an Herb Lore Wholesaler:
- Herb Lore has been in business since 1996 and has become a trusted resource for midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, OB's and pediatricians across the country.
- Regardless of the economy, people will always continue to have babies and need to feed them. We tend to have a solution for any issue or problem a trying-to-conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding mom might have.
- More people are turning to healthier alternatives (such as herbal products) than ever.
- Parents like to do whatever they can to ensure their baby's health and well-being, and being able to offer them high-quality and organic is even more attractive and reassuring to them.
Becoming an Herb Lore wholesale customer is easy! Just submit the completed application below - you will be notified of your status as soon as possible. (Please note that you do have to be a business entity or a business owner in order to qualify for Wholesaler status. All businesses will be verified before a wholesale account is granted.)
You will be asked to re-apply on a yearly basis to make sure you're still open and carrying Herb Lore products so that we don't lead customers astray.
PLEASE NOTE: Before submitting your application, please note that we have an exclusive agreement in place with a company to represent our products on Amazon and Wal-Mart online, so no other companies may offer Herb Lore products on either site. If we find any wholesaler in violation of this request, their wholesale account will be terminated.