I received my order for Nursing Tea Moringa Blend last week and just wanted to thank you and let you know I think it's great. My friend gave me a bag to try since I'm back at work and challenged to pump enough to keep up with my hungry baby daughter. The tea really helps! It took me a while to figure out how to drink it consistently and conveniently. I concluded making a batch ahead of time, refrigerating it and bringing it to work in a water bottle that I swig from throughout the day is the easiest. If I don't or can't drink it, I notice my output goes down. When I was running low on the tea and didn't have a chance to order more yet, I bought a box of (another company's) nursing tea and a box of (yet another company's) nursing teas to tied me over. Neither seemed to help at all. My production went way down. I had 2, maybe 3 cups of them a day, but I didn't think the difference in output would be that great. Anyway, I have Herb Lore's tea again now, and all is well! C.K.
Herb Lore honors birthworking professionals!
We know how hard you work to provide high-quality care to your special clients, and we want to make your job a little easier. We would like to offer all birthworkers who have active practices working with clients a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Listing in our FREE online nation-wide Find a Practitioner directory (if you'd like to be listed and advertised to help birthing families find you and your services)
- Access to our herbalist, Pam Caldwell, for any of your questions or to get her specialized expertise
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Professional Membership status, you must be am actively practicing Birth Professional.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the application below. Once we receive and verify it, we will create an account for you and will email you with your account information (login and password) as well as information about your account. You will need to log into your account each time you order to receive your discount and to access your benefits. Thank you!