Answers to questions and advice are available to you in a variety of ways:
- Pregnant? Breastfeeding? Wondering what you can take to help with illness or something to help you sleep? Wondering what you should order for your particular situation? Please see our What Should I Order? section.
- For general product information or questions about products (aside from "What should I order?" above), for order status or tracking number information, or for any company-related inquiries, please Contact Us.
Clients often have similar questions or issues. Answers to these can easily & quickly be found here:
- Articles & Information
- Pam's blogs
- Premium Articles (in our All Access Membership section. SIGN UP or LOG IN.)
Ask Pam, a Q&A section available to our All Access Membership clients. This is a way you can email Pam your personal questions and get her expert advice and guidance. Your email will be answered in one of the following ways:
- Pam will answer you back personally via email.
- If she feels the information would be of help to others, she will anonymously post your question the Ask Pam Q&A section available to All Access Members only. She will of course make sure that your identity and personal information is kept in the strictest of confidence. You will also be notified of the response by email.
- If the question has already been asked and the answer already exists, you will be emailed and directed to that information.
- If the situation is more complex than what can be addressed via email, Pam will suggest a personal consultation. Please see the Consultation information below.
One-on-one herbal consultations are available with Pam Caldwell, Certified Herbalist, Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum & Lactation Specialist. All consultations are done by phone, unless other arrangements are necessary.
Benefit: Pam can provide individualized guidance and information on what herbs or products would be most helpful, safe and beneficial for you and your particular situation, and how to correctly use them. We don't adhere to the "one size fits all" thinking - not everybody's body or situation is the same. By having your "own personal herbalist" available for support and information, you avoid running the risk of buying a product off of a store shelf or from other sources that may contain very little usage and/or safety information, or that may not be right or appropriate for you. Pam can personally recommend the correct product for you, will educate you on how to use it correctly, and give you other information or suggestions that will help you achieve the results you're looking for, including intuitive information she may receive that will further help you in your situation. (Intuitive information will be shared only if the client wishes it.) We encourage our clients to make educated and informed choices in their health care, and we will do everything we can to help support and promote that.
Fees for consultations are as follows:
15 minutes - $ 30.00
20 minutes - $ 40.00
30 minutes - $ 60.00
40 minutes - $ 80.00
45 minutes - $ 90.00
60 minutes - $120.00
Each additional 15 minutes - $30.00
- Herb consultations can be as long or as short as the client wants.
- Any intuitive information received by Pam during an herbal consultation will be shared with the client only if the client wishes it and is considered part of the herbal consultation fee (there is no extra charge).
- Any herbal products suggested in the consultation that the client desires to purchase are not included in the consultation fee.
Click HERE to book a consultation with Pam!
For more on Pam's baby readings, Angel readings, spiritual counseling, intuitive work, and Angel Therapy® practices, see her website at www.healingandempowerment.com.