Herb Lore's Nursing Tincture Moringa Blend is a highly nutritive and effective herbal combination used to increase and enrich breastmilk production. It is the exact same herbal combination as the Nursing Tea Moringa Blend - just in the tincture (liquid extract) form. Here is a list of details and benefits on this product:
- helps to support, enrich and increase breastmilk production
- due to the Moringa, it contains high levels of vitamins, minerals (including iron), essential amino acids and antioxidants. Its known as the Miracle Tree and is used as a food source in many cultures around the world. It's quite an impressive herb. Click HERE for more information on Moringa and its many benefits.
- moms of twins report that this provides enough support to help her provide plenty of milk for both babies.
- helps alleviate gas or tummy upset in both mother and baby. Its the best product to use or try first when babies are very young or are prone to gas or tummy problems.
- high in vitamins and minerals. Nursing Tincture is very healthful for both mom and baby.
- helps mom with postpartum recovery due to the high vitamin and mineral content and to the Red Raspberry Leaf which will help with postpartum uterine recovery while supporting breastmilk production.
The tincture is handy when frequent doses are needed throughout the day. Nothing needs to be brewed, just take the drops and you're done! Two droppersful (squeezes of the tincture equals one 8oz cup of tea. The drops can be put into a cup of warm/hot water to make an instant cup of tea (be careful not to burn yourself!).
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seed, Moringa Leaf, Red Raspberry Leaf, Alfalfa, Nettle and Chamomile. The regular tincture is extracted in brandy (made from grapes) and the non-alcohol version is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water. All Herb Lore tinctures are gluten-free.
Note: The 1oz size is only a week's supply, depending on use. It's recommended to give each herb at least two weeks of use to see if its the right one for you. (A 2oz bottle will last approximately 2 weeks, a 4oz for 4 weeks.)
OF FURTHER NOTE: Those on blood-thinning medications should use this product with care (or perhaps not at all) as the product does contain a small amount of Alfalfa, which is high in Vitamin K, the blood clotting vitamin. Goat's Rue, Moringa or Shatavari Tincture would be the next gentlest and easiest to use product. Use sparingly or not at all during early pregnancy.
I LOVE YOUR NURSING TINCTURE! My baby is sleeping through the night again and I wake up FULL of milk. I stay full for every feeding. It is a wonderful difference. And to think, I almost stopped nursing over a month ago! Love the product! Thank you, Thank you! I praise God for your company! Keep up the great work! K.J.
HI, I just wanted to tell you that the Nursing Tincture really works! I was in a panicky situation last week when I had a minor tooth implant operation and after that my milk supply was suddenly reduced to a trickle. I called the lactation consultant, and she recommended Herb Lore's Nursing Tinture. I took it religously and the next day my milk supply came back! I am grateful! L.L.