Welcome to Herb Lore ~ Your #1 Source
Information and Organic Herbal Products for:
Many herbalists have extensive knowledge about using herbs, but not many are specifically trained in using herbs with pregnant, trying-to-conceive or breastfeeding mothers. This is a whole other realm of herbalism with critical considerations and consequences.
Our herbalist, Pam Caldwell, is one of the few herbalists who specialize in this area, and has created this line of products with pregnant and breastfeeding moms specifically in mind. She and Herb Lore's products have been a trusted resource by midwives, OB's, Lactation Consultants, pediatricians and other mama/baby care providers for over 20 years.
How can we help you?
Quick links to help with your needs and questions...
- Explore our Articles & Information.
- Wondering what to order? Use the helpful What Should I order? tool!
- Find product to order by name or product category.
- See our Retail Outlets page for a store near you if you need something immediately.
- Become a All Access Member and access Premium articles, information, and receive product discounts every time you order!
- Search the site using our extensive Tag list using the search box at the top of each page. This will bring up every article, blog and product that fits your subject or need.
What sets us apart?
- Our products are all-organic and of the highest quality.
- We have a product or solution for just about anything a trying-to-conceive, pregnant, lactating, or new mom might need, or any problem they may encounter.
- We make small batches of our product frequently to ensure product freshness. Freshness is extremely important. Even with cooking spices, if you don't use a fresh herb, it won't perform nearly as well. It is the same for medicinal herbs.
- All products were created by a Certified Herbalist trained in midwifery and lactation.
- Our products and information have been used and trusted by birthing professionals and their clients for nearly 20 years!
- Our website and information is frequently used in various birthworker trainings as required reading.